- Arms: How do you feel about children, do you want some of your own (or more if you already have some)?
- Birth marks: Do you have a favourite tale?
- Freckles: If you could, what would you change about your body?
- Brain: What is something you want to master before you die?
- Bruises: Are you easily hurt?
- Bum: List 3 of your guilty pleasures
- Cheeks: Are you easily embarrassed?
- Chest: What’s your worst kept secret?
- Chin: How well do you take criticism?
- Clavicle: What is you favourite way to show and receive affection?
- Ears: How often do you eavesdrop?
- Elbows: How do you react to events with large crowds? (eg. Concerts, Shopping sales)
- Eyes: What has changed from how you see the world now and how you saw it 5 years ago?
- Feet: Can you dance well?
- Fingers: Can you play an instrument?
- Goosebumps: What scares you the most?
- Hands: Would you rather make something from scratch or get it made for you?
- Hair: What has been your biggest fashion faux pas?
- Heart: How do you deal with heartbreak?
- Hickeys: Have you ever fallen in love to fast and too hard?
- Hips: Is there anything you over indulge yourself with?
- Kidneys: What is your worst habit?
- Knees: Who was your last crush?
- Liver: What is your biggest pet peeve?
- Lungs: Do you smoke, how do you feel about smoking in general?
- Mouth: How often do you lie?
- Nails: When you’re feeling vulnerable, do you become more defensive or do you take the offensive and lash out?
- Nose: What is your favourite scent?
- Palms: Do you have a secret handshake with anyone?
- Ribs: Do you have anything you want to protect?
- Scars: Is there anything you want to confess?
- Shoulders: Would you rather be pampered or be the one pampering?
- Spine: What is your biggest weakness?
- Teeth: What is your favourite meal?
- Thighs: Have you ever been unfaithful?
- Throat: What is your proudest memory?
- Tongue: How many languages can you speak?
- Wrists: Have you ever been arrested?
- Veins: What gives you the biggest adrenaline rush?
“Oh yes, it was very helpful as you can no doubt tell by my current predicament.”
“Will you help me out, or do I have to figure out how to get free by myself?”
“I don’t know, Bilbo. Those ropes really do bring out the withering glare in your eyes…”
//companion page updated. welcome Legolas, Kili, and Bilbo to my homey pokeball! (ﾉ◕ヮ◕)ﾉ*:・ﾟ✧
new years resolution
- become a dragon
- be a dragon
- continue to be a dragon